Get Free Real Estate Contracts Templates Samples
Automate document managing
Take your real estate business to the next level with our carefully crafted esigning solution for the real-estate industry.
Make complex workflows simpler
Create, send, and maintain workflows of any intricacy, digitally from virtually anywhere anytime.
Delight clients and partners
Using all real estate templates all the parties involved in a real estate transaction can sign documents from their preferred device anywhere, anytime. That’s a win for everyone.
Reduce hassles and errors
Avoid the hassle of printing, scanning, sending documents and traveling to get signatures. Changes or errors in the document can be revised and shared in an instant. No more delays in closing a deal because of human errors.
Ensures Data Accuracy
When all the data and information of the real estate industry is shifted paper to digital platforms, the accuracy and efficiency of data also increases. E-signatures are legally binding and all the information that they give an approval to is supposed to be factually correct and has least errors. Making changes in digital documents is also very easy whereas if there happens to be a mistake in the paper documents, they become null and void. The process of duplicating or creating multiple copies is also made easier. If the employee happens to be proficient in technology, the work becomes all the easier and accuracy is also maintained throughout the work process.
Increased Safety and Security
eSignatures are legally binding only if they are followed within the laid guidelines and are abiding by the laws, therefore the chance of forging the signatures of creating fake signatures is also very low.
Can a Seller Back Out of a Real Estate Agreement?
This is a very interesting question asked by several people. If the seller has a change of mind and would like to back out of the agreement, as per legal remedies, they have some options to do so:
While the Contract is Under Review
– Many times, after an agreement has been signed, it will be held under a few days day reviewing period where attornies can cross-check through the contract. During that period, the seller has the right to terminate the agreement.
Back Out Addendum
– If the seller included a clause in the agreement that allows them to back out at any time during creating the agreement, they may do so without any repercussions of the law.
Breach of Contract
– When formulating the sales agreement, both parties will typically record certain contingencies that allow them to terminate the contract if they are not met prior to closing.
Put a Request to the Buyer
– If there’s no legal option left, the seller may contact the buyer explaining the reasons why you would like to terminate the agreement. You never know, a buyer could have compassion for your situation and agree to void the contract.
Frequently Asked Questions
How to write a real estate purchase agreement?
- Mention the address of the property you’re going to purchase, including all required legal descriptions.
- Mention the names and addresses of both the buyer and the seller.
- Detail the price of the property and the terms of the purchase.
- Set the closing date and closing costs.