Data is one of the cornerstones of effective businesses. Sound data collection practices can help you build good customer relationships and improve business processes. It can also help you understand your business better while generating critical insights into your industry.
You must build proper online security measures if you want all these benefits. These safeguards protect data on all fronts, giving you and your clients the confidence to do business together.
This guide will teach you how to create secure web forms for data collection purposes.
Table of Contents
How to Create Secure Web Forms
Fill is an esignature app that lets you create secure web forms in minutes. It has all the features you need to collect data from clients, customers, and business partners. Here’s how to get started:
- Visit fillhq.com and create an account using your email or Google account. Sign in if you already have an account.
- From your Fill dashboard, navigate to the Tools menu and select Online Forms.
- Click the Create a New Online Form button.
- A pop-up window will appear. Set a name for your new online form and Click Next once done.
- Alternatively, you can open the Template Gallery to choose from dozens of customizable layouts.
- You could also upload a PDF or DOC file from the cloud or your computer. Fill will automatically convert the file into a form with fillable fields if you do this.
- Whether you started from scratch, edited a template, or uploaded a document, you can create custom fields to suit your particular requirements.
- Once you complete the web form, Fill will generate a shareable link you can send to your respondents.
Fill tracks and create valuable metrics such as views, completion rate, and average completion time. These analytics will help you gather more data about your form and its respondents.
Top Key Security Features for Web Forms
As mentioned in the previous section, security threats can compromise user data if not addressed. Look for these software features if you need highly secure online forms:
256-bit end-to-end encryption
Looking for an online form builder with AES-256 encryption would do your business well. This security algorithm protects your data from end to end, keeping it safe from attacks at every step. Plus, many experts consider 256-bit security uncrackable. A possible attack would take trillions of years to unlock the encrypted data.
Signer ID verification
Only the most protected software comes packaged with hard-hitting security features like signer id verification. This feature requires users to use a smartphone for face and ID scanning. The two-pronged approach can protect any document, including online forms.
Electronic signature support
Electronic signatures are a quick and reliable way to secure web forms. This protection feature is legally binding and works with many document types across every industry. A well-designed esignature platform will let you manage digital signatures and produce forms directly inside the app.
Data privacy regulations compliance
There are many data privacy laws and regulations you must comply with at home and abroad. Among the most significant ones is HIPAA, an act in the United States that mandates healthcare providers to protect patient data at all costs. If you’re creating online forms for the medical industry, it’s best to do it with a HIPAA-compliant app.
Produce Secure Web Forms Effortlessly With Fill
Are you ready to create secure web forms for data collection? Fill offers a multi-faceted solution with features like esignatures, 256-bit encryption, signer ID verification, and much more. All these features combine to assist you in creating ironclad and effective online forms.
Try Fill now and get started for free.